Dopamine
The girl on the internet
Has too big a bed, too small a waist, too bright her eyes.
The girl on the internet
whose skin is porcelain, translucent
Has too big a bed, too small a waist, too bright her eyes.
The girl on the internet
whose skin is porcelain, translucent
gleams under the beach's bioluminescence.
The girl on the internet
Dances to club lasers,
has too much space in her corset.
The girl on the internet
Lives off of her never-ending smile
Her freckles like stardust, and she sings about how from them we come to life.
Dances to club lasers,
has too much space in her corset.
The girl on the internet
Lives off of her never-ending smile
Her freckles like stardust, and she sings about how from them we come to life.
The girl on the internet,
rheumy eyes that sedates me into oblivion.
The girl on the internet
Kisses you through the screen.
She knows you have wished that I were her
rheumy eyes that sedates me into oblivion.
The girl on the internet
Kisses you through the screen.
She knows you have wished that I were her
The girl on the internet
she will pixelate and my eyes will open. looks too deep and you will find a pore
The girl on the internet
No better than a liar.
she will pixelate and my eyes will open. looks too deep and you will find a pore
The girl on the internet
No better than a liar.
The girl on the internet
whose stomach pokes out of her skirt
whose arms too pale you can't see the scars
who tossed away her third dinner this week
who I know is a trickster from afar.
whose stomach pokes out of her skirt
whose arms too pale you can't see the scars
who tossed away her third dinner this week
who I know is a trickster from afar.
The girl from the internet
Doesn't so pathetically love you, but I do;
That girl whose body is meager so small you'd feel safe holding her.
The girl on the internet
hides a monster under her green veins.
lift up that silky black hair, and you would see
Me, crying like a child.
Doesn't so pathetically love you, but I do;
That girl whose body is meager so small you'd feel safe holding her.
The girl on the internet
hides a monster under her green veins.
lift up that silky black hair, and you would see
Me, crying like a child.
The girl on the internet.
has a sweet potato for her only meal.
The girl on the internet
Is merely a lie of my reality.
has a sweet potato for her only meal.
The girl on the internet
Is merely a lie of my reality.
The girl on the internet
wouldn't exist without me dragging her around.
If only she's alive
Would hold me in her puny arms..
wouldn't exist without me dragging her around.
If only she's alive
Would hold me in her puny arms..
The girl on the internet, too loved a facade
Yet as a human I'm too flawed
and I'm trying to be like her.
Yet as a human I'm too flawed
and I'm trying to be like her.
My stomach still pokes out of my skirt
I still toss away my dinner
When the airbrush turns off
She is me, and I am her.
I still toss away my dinner
When the airbrush turns off
She is me, and I am her.
*****
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note: prom queen, prom dress, jealousy jealousy, body,
Last edit: July 17th, 2026
Comments
Post a Comment